Please contact the office to place an order: Supplies@presshtv.com or call us at 770-455-1020
Included w VJ628 Printer:
- 24" Mutoh Printer w/ Mutoh OEM built-in circulation system for white ink
- Now using XPD inks
- 6 500ML Cartridges for CMYKWW - XPD Inks
- 2 500ml Cartridges of Cleaning Solution Cartridges (XPD) for slots 7 & 8
- Stand for printer
- Flexi RIP Software
- Roll of media 24" x 325'
- TPU Powder 4lb bottle
- Syringe Kit
We have 2 Demo units with new Print Head and advanced circulation system built-in. Local pick-up only! These were used in PerfecPress HTV prints dept. 30-Day warranty
STS XPD-724 DTF Printer
With enhanced user-friendly operation and maintenance, the STS XPD-724 DTF Printer offers high production and high-quality output.
The enhanced performance characteristics are associated with a built-in white ink circulation system that allows for the free unobstructed flow of ink directly to the print head providing optimal results. It perfectly pairs with STS’s DTF ink, which offers users excellent color gamut and outstanding durability.
New Features of the STS XPD-724:
- Built-In Internal Ink Circulation – Increased Run Time Intervals
- Reduced Operating Costs
- Upgraded Wave Form – Reduced Graininess at High Speeds
- New ICC Profiles – G7
- Improved Ink Delivery System – 24v Increased Cycling
- All-Inclusive Sales Package
- Matte Gray Finish
- Comparable Price Point to the 628D
- Less Maintenance than Previous Model
- At just 24 inches wide, the STS VJ-628D fits into any size print shop. And because STS Inks power it, you can easily and quickly create custom t-shirts and apparel. This Japanese-made compact printer even fits onto a table or optional rolling stand for your use. With a low price point and perfect size, the STS VJ-628D is the best option for anyone entering the custom apparel marketplace.
- Warning: DTF printing requires maintenance and care. They need to be kept in a humidity and temperature-controlled workspace. White Ink generally requires basic cleaning around the heads, wipers, and cap tops daily or every other day!
- DTF prints wet ink onto a film that requires TPU adhesive powder to be added and cured to the print. This can be achieved with the STS Shaker Pro or Ovens. Most heat presses that can hover over the prints will work for curing the prints.
- Payment Notes for Printers: Credit Cards are not accepted; payment must be made by Financing (click on the link above to see how much you qualify for); Cash; or Wire Transfer.
Additional requirements for DTF printing is curing the prints:
- Customers will need to cure prints after TPU powder is applied. This can be achieved with heat press (not recommended). DTF ovens come is a few different variations, Shaker/Baker which applies powder and cures with one machine, or a Little Buddy screen print oven.