**Seismo A24 DTF Powder Applicator and Dryer with Built-in Air Purifier** (contact store to order)
The Seismo A24 DTF Powder Applicator and Dryer can cure DTF film rolls up to 24 inches wide and is compatible with all roll-to-roll Direct to Film printers. Take your DTF pipeline to the next level with automatic DTF powder application and drying. This machine has 220 volts, 21 amps and requires hardwire. (Please communicate with your electrician to install this product).
- Media Width: Up to 24" wide media
- Compact Size: Smaller in comparison to other DTF powder applicators, without sacrificing quality or performance.
- Advanced Built-in HEPA 2 Layer Air Filters filter out any fumes from DTF powdering. These low maintenance, easy-to-replace filters keep your working environment clean and safe.
- Advanced Film Detector: With the built-in film sensor, the Seismo A24 automatically turns off and on the power station and heating elements. This results in a lower power requirement of 220v 21 Amp (consumes approximately 30% less than the older generation).
- Longer Heater: 42.52 inch heater/dryer length accommodates faster DTF roll-to-roll printers.
- Advanced powder ventilation within the powder station: Heating fans help reduce any powder build-up in the powdering station, meaning less maintenance for the user.
- Air vacuum conveyor system: Air vacuums at the front and back of the conveyor keep film from slipping or moving. They also help to align the DTF film to achieve even heating throughout the heater/dryer.
- Advanced Take-Up System: Additional tension bar to roll up the finished DTF films better.
- LCD Touch Screen: Easy to monitor and control
Warranty: 1 yr warranty on all parts excluding air filter/ purification system (regular maintenance required)
|Shaking Powder||Motor vibration, automatic powder return-free|
|Heating Method||Back baking and front baking for speed and consistency|
|Take-up and Feed Film||Auto-sensing|
|Operation Mode||Manual/Auto control|
|Mesh Belt||Drum suction operation mesh belt|
|Automatic Deceleration of Film Cutting||Prevent deformation of heating film|
|Method of Dusting||Constant weight automatic sensing|
|Machine Dimensions (LxWxH)||6.2' x 4' x 3.33' (74" x 48" x 40")|
|Packing Dimensions (LxWxH)||6.5' x 4.3' x 3.68' (78" x 51.6" x 44.2")|
|Configuration||With All-in-one smoke purifier|