JSI Sign Systems offers a 10 Day Return Policy for account credit only on all products regularly stocked in our Atlanta based warehouse. Please read the following Return Policy details closely before returning any product.
If you have any questions regarding a product return for exchange, or credit, contact JSISigns by email with pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org
Claims for Damaged Goods:
JSI Signs will work with customer in filing transportation claims for damage to or loss in shipments in transit to the extent deemed necessary by JSISigns to facilitate settlement of claim.
Returns of Defective Material:
This does not address perfectly good material that customers can not get their craft-cutter to cut correctly. With the growing sales of Cricut and Cameo cutters, most used on a part-time basis, customers often do not spend enough time learning and understanding what it takes to make great cuts with the craft cutters.
Craft cutters require much more attention to details than standard cutters like Graphtec and Roland cutters. JSISigns does not accept responsibility for vinyl sheets that customers destroy by not using/knowing/testing the proper settings to get great cuts with their craft cutters.
Any customer can ship back any used or unused material including scraps for JSISigns to test. If JSISigns finds the material is defective in any manner, credit will be issued for material returned and freight to send back to JSISigns.
All claims must be requested to the shipping department in letter, fax or email prior to authorization for return, issuance of credit or replacement. Email email@example.com to notify JSI of any issues involving defective material with pictures of material.
All returns require an RMA (Return Material Authorization) number prior to any shipment back to JSISigns.
With a technical material defect, JSI may ask for samples, photos or other evidence to assist with the claim.
All returns must be accepted back to JSI warehouse within 10 days from date of RMA to receive any credit. All returns for defective material will be paid for by the manufacturer or JSI and will not require a restock fee
JSI’s liability for defective products shall not exceed the original purchase price paid. In no event will JSI be responsible for any incidental or consequential cost associated with defective product, including but not limited to, labor.
JSI provides no warranties beyond replacement value on all supply products we sell.
Returns: Overstocks or Exchanges
Note: Customer is responsible for any shipping charges on returns or exchanges.
All sales of material are final. However within 10 days of purchase, JSI will accept returns for full in-store credit from our customers FOR SUPPLIES ONLY under these conditions. Equipment purchases do not qualify for returns, they have to be repaired through manufacturer’s warranty repair and service.
- JSI Sign Systems offers full account credits on any ‘stocked’ supplies within 10 days of purchase date. These supplies have to be in NEW sellable condition. Any drop ship or non-stocked or special order is not available for return without approval from the manufacturer. If the manufacturer does offer an RMA to JSI for return, JSI will offer those same terms to our customer. Our manufacturers often require restocking fee under these conditions.
- In order to receive any account credit, all products returned must be in original condition including all parts/accessories and packaging. Product account credit do not include any shipping, freight or delivery charges. Any product returned in less than original/sellable condition will be returned to the customer at the customers expense.
- Any and all returns must be approved by JSI Signs, in which an RMA number will be issued. Any return sent without an RMA will not be accepted. Contact shipping department at 800-241-0262 ext 4 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for an RMA.
- Customer is completely responsible for all shipping charges involving overstock or exchanges.
- Any product marked or advertised with a promotional price, such as our Monthly Specials and Products of the Week, is not eligible for return or credit. JSI offers such specials on a regular basis, which might be less in price than products purchased within the previous 10 days. No credits or RMAs will be issued in such cases.
- No returns accepted on inks, aerosal sprays, equipment or any opened package that can not be resold as “new”
- Vinyl cutter blades cannot be returned or exchanged because they cannot be sold as “new”
- Any and all digital printing equipment cannot be returned for any reason.
- WinPCSign, FlexiSign and upgrades from ScanvecAmiable are not eligible for returns.
- After 10 days, no returns are permitted.
- Clip-Art software is not permitted for return under any circumstances.
- Plotters / Cutters are not allowed for return, Minimum 25% re-stock fee if return is approved.
- Any software is not available for return, Minimum 25% re-stock fee if return is approved.
- Garage Sale items are sold as is and no return is allowed.
- Digital Print patterns on solvent materials or HTV are not available for return.
- Digital Print Media that has been opened is not available for return.