If your Package is delayed for any reason with the Post Office, these are the steps you should take:
- Paste your tracking number into google search engine and track the package, enter your email in the tracking updates. The tracking service offer more features if you track through google instead of the stamps.com link.
- If you do not have any emails from jsisigns or the Post Office with your tracking number, check your spam filter.
- Requesting package movement updates makes the Post Office more accountable and tends to get the package moving sooner than later when mis-sorted or stuck somewhere in Post Office World.
Even-though the Post Office delivers 90% of their packages on time, they allow themselves up to 15 business days to deliver any 1st Class or Priority Mail package. Any package over 1lb. is Priority Service, it is not a special service the Post Office offers and is generally treated the same as 1st class mail.
If your package is delayed, you are responsible to contact your PO with any concerns. Your local post office has a relationship with your neighborhood carrier and your place of business. They carry the burden to get your packages delivered to your location.
If your package shows delivered but you do not have it, you are responsible to contact your PO and your local carrier to check on the where-abouts of that package. The PO has GPS technology that can confirm the exact location of where packages are dropped-off.
After 15 business days from shipment date, JSIsigns can get involved with a claim to the post office. No claims can be submitted with 1st class mail options. JSIsigns accepts no responsibility for shipments that go 1st class mail. However, our experience shows 1st class service is as reliable as Priority Service. 1st class can only be selected as a shipping service for packages under 1 lb.
If this policy is not suitable for your business, we recommend UPS service and not the Post Office. You will pay more for UPS and you must decide what is best for your business.
This special is for web orders only! Does not include any drop shipments. Or many items listed below.
Although USPS does not guarantee their delivery dates, 90% of the packages are delivered in 1-3 days.
If this policy is not suitable for your business, we recommend UPS service and not the Post Office. You will pay more for UPS And YOU must decide what is best for your business.
Make sure you track your packages and enter your email address for delivery updates. This keeps your package on alert with the Post Office.
When you receive your tracking number via email and track your shipment on the USPS website, enter your email address or phone # for updates on your package movement. This tends to get the package moving.
You will receive an email once the label is printed and a tracking number is also on your emailed invoice. If you do not have these in your inbox, check your spam filter.
How to sign up for tracking updates:
What is not included in the freight special?
- All solvent materials for large format digital printers(like banner rolls, PerfecPrint vinyl, etc)
- Any drop-ship items that are not stocked or temporarily out of stock.
- All sign making/digital print/or heat transfer equipment ships UPS and not USPS and does not qualify for free freight.
- Roland MAX inks.